Thursday, June 24, 2010

MDI Departure: Media Releases



I will depart for Las Vegas the 11th of July 2010, to participate in the Miss Deaf International 2010, which will take place from the 14th till 24th of July.

As Miss Deaf South Africa, I have sent emails to the follow media, in hopes that they will respond and give me publicity before my departure to the USA. I sincerely hope to win the title and bring the crown back home, and it would be wonderful if the whole of South Africa could support me. However, that will not be possible if I don't let the media know about the fact that I will represent South Africa overseas.

Here's the media that I contacted:

VOLKSBLAD
KRANT
ONS STAD
BLOEMNUUS
PUBLIC EYE NEWS
GET IT BLOEMFONTEIN
GET TOGETHER
VOICES OF CHANGE
VROUE KEUR
FINESSE
SARIE
ROOI ROSE
LIG
SEVENTEEN
CHEEKY


I will also try to contact BEELD, DIE BURGER & RAPPORT. A few more newspapers and magazines might also be contacted along the way.

Keep your thumbs crossed that they will support me!

Vicki

No comments: