Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Miss South Africa 2010: TOP 50
I received a call from Sun International today - I've been chosen as one of the TOP 50 girls in the Miss South Africa 2010 pageant.
The interview will take place this Saturday in Sandton, the 21st of August 2010. Keep your fingers crossed that I will be one of the semi-finalists...!
Here's the info:
Congratulations on being selected to go through to the second round of judging for Miss SA. I would like to confirm the details which were given to you telephonically:
1. Judging will take place on Saturday 21 August at Sun International head office, 27 Fredman Drive, Sandton. There is a possibility that some of the interviews will take place on Sunday 22 August between 09h00 and 13h00, but we will make sure that the girls who have a long way to travel will be finished on Saturday.
2. You will need to be there at 09h00. There will be a canteen open to purchase food and drinks.
3. Dress code: smart casual, please also bring along swimwear (preferably a bikini) and a sarong. High heel sandals for swimwear
4. The process will involve an introduction of yourself to the panel of judges, then swimwear. Once the judges have seen all the girls, an announcement will be made of who will be going through to the next round – individual interviews. Those girls that are not selected to go through to the next round, will be free to go after the announcement.
5. Please bring along their ID book and matric certificate
6. The semi finalists will be announced during the 2nd week of September. These semi finalists will attend a workshop in Sun City in October.