Monday, August 23, 2010

Miss South Africa 2010 Update: 3rd Round



I was in Sandton this past Saturday (21 August 2010) for the 2nd Round of the official Miss South Africa 2010.

Over 3, 000 girls had applied for this prestigious pageant, but only 174 made it through the 2nd Round (me being one of those girls).

All 174 girls were divided into smaller groups - I was the first group to go to the judges. We were 50 girls in that group.

We were all required to introduce ourselves to a panel of judges and then modelled in our bikini's. Then the judges chose 11 out of the 50 girls to qualify for the 3rd Round - I was one of those girls! :-)

For the 3rd Round, I did a private interview with the judges, and it went extremely well.

During the 2nd week of September 2010, they will let us know who is the TOP 24 girls who qualifies to go through the 4th Round, the semi-finals.

Please keep on praying for me! This is a big pageant, and it will mean so much if I get to the semi-finals, as well as the final (12 girls).

Vicki

2 comments:

Marosane said...

Wow, Vicki dis amazing!!! Sal definitief vir jou bid!! Ek is seker daarvan jy sal dit maak!! Keep up the good work!!! =)

VICKI FOURIE said...

Dankie girl!! Jy gee soveel inspraak in my lewe - jou woorde beteken altyd baie vir my. xx