Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Jazmin - Beauty Speaks: Writer's Submission

I discovered a jewel last week: an online magazine for young women called Jazmin. After visiting their website (http://jazminmag.com/), I immediately made up my mind and decided right there that I wanna be a writer for Jazmin.

Jazmin's vision:

One of the purposes of Jazmin Magazine is to relate to the reader on touchy subjects that aren’t discussed enough. This issue is titled Image vs. Imagination and discusses the common trend of eating disorders. Most of us women spend a lot of time in front of the mirror on a daily basis to do everything we can to be sure we look our best for the day. Some of us care more than others and take it to the level where it affects our health.

Take a moment to ask yourself, “What is beauty?”


I have connected with the editor, Tara Jenkins, on Twitter (@JazminMagazine). She's a beautiful soul who's passionate about her aspirations for the magazine.

I sent in my writer's submission to her today. Keep your thumbs crossed...!

Vicki

No comments: