Monday, April 18, 2011

Stellenbosch High School: Invitation


I received the following invitation from a girl who's on this school's Christian Committee:

I read your story in the That's My girl magazine and it truly touched me. From the first of August we have a week dedicated to drawing teens to our wonderful Heavenly Father. We have few bands lined up for praise and worship we're thinking of getting Kohin and Acts to come perform a show for us and we have a few speakers that will be coming and giving us their testimony and just talk to us. I was wondering if you would do us the honor of giving your testimony as well. I believe the Lord will touch and change many hearts through you. Thank you for sharing testimony in the magazine you have changed many lives.

It will be a wonderful opportunity for me. I have yet to visit the Western Cape as a motivational speaker - this will be my first time.

Visit the school's website: http://www.stellies.com/

Vicki

No comments: