Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Life-InSight: German Magazine Interview?

I met Life-InSight's editor & photographer, Mark, in Las Vegas in 2010 (during the Miss Deaf International pageant).

In 2011 I competed in the Miss Deaf World in Prague (Czech Republic), and it was there that I met Dr. Sarah Neef, also a writer for Life-InSight magazine. She expressed a great interest in what I do as former Miss Deaf SA.

She sent me the following email after I returned to South Africa:

I would be very happy if we could write about you for our magazine "LifeInSight" which is wellknown by the Deafs in Europe (especially in the german speaking countries: Germany, Autrich, Switzerland). I would like to portrait you, promoting your impressive story, telling our readers who you are, what you do etc. I also would like to tell about your trainings and work as an international guest speaker.

It would be fantastic if my story gets published in this magazine! I will keep you updated.

Meanwhile, visit Life-InSight's official website: http://www.life-insight.de/

Vicki

No comments: