Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Miss Independant 2012: Judge?

I received a lovely email from a lady in Bloemfontein:

Dear Beloved Vicki

Such an honour and priviledge to have come across your article on "My mag" magazine Dec. 2011. Just what I wanted to hear, Your inspiration stired me up. Thank you!

As a result I got motivated to organise "Miss Independent 2012" to be held on 22 September 2012 at MANGAUNG Municipal Hall, Bloemfontein. It will be such a Blessing to have you as part of the event aimed to encourage young teenage girls mostly from disadvantage environment to have a dream, think Big and live a pure life pleasing to the Lord away from drugs, alcohol and premiscuity.

Our mission is to assist overall winner to receive bursary for tertiary education untill graduate and land a modeling deal.

Thank you very much for letting God use you to be an inspiration to young women across the nation.


Will let you know when I will be able to be a part of this for sure. I honestly like what she is doing here - it's fresh, original & much needed for the youth.

Vicki

No comments: