Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Tributes 2014: Creative Arts Winner



I WON!! I WON!! I WON!! 
Baie dankie tannie Narda! 
Wat 'n groot groot eer!!

Hierdie nuus maak my dag, want ek het verlede naweek 'n groot teleurstelling deurgewerk (ek het nie die rol in 'Ballade Vir 'n Enkeling' gekry nie).

MAAR God is goooooed! Hy sien my raak!

Hier is meer info:

'Good evening Vicki. I have exciting news for you. You are nominated byNarda Els for the TRIBUTES 2014 Excellence Awards. I am writing you this message to inform you officially that you made it as one of the Winners!
You have been chosen for TRIBUTES 2014 Creative Arts Category.
Kindly visit www.tributessa.co.za to know more about TRIBUTES. Congratulations and I wish you a beautiful night.
Now you can scream with excitement!!!
- MUSA E. ZULU

'You are an amazing star Vicki and your Profile blew us all away. It will just be our honour to rub shoulders with you.'
- MUSA E. ZULU

No comments: