Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Maluti FM: Radio Interview


I was in Bethlehem this past weekend for a mission trip with Richard & Libby Gordon, along with several other BSSM Alumni students. We ministered at Bethlehem Christian Centre.
On Sunday morninng the group was split into three groups; the one group was to minister at Bethlehem Christian Centre, the other at another church, and the 3rd group (my group) did a radio interview on Maluti FM.

I have done countless radio interviews in the past due to the beauty pageants I did, but I had never experienced anything like what I experienced that morning! Talia, David and I shared testimonies, prophesied over the listeners, had words of knowledge for healing, gave the invitation for people to give their lives to God.
All the while Bethel Music played inbetween. The presence of the Lord was so thick and so so present! We also received feedback from the listeners; one person was healed from a word of knowledge that David gave. God is good!

No comments: